8.05.2007

skating 003
stewart and i just went skateboarding for about 1/2 hour. i'm learning on torie's bright pink board. last night we got a little drunk and i learned then. but today i'm so tired and just was so thirsty and i fell for my first time. yes, that's right, i bailed. i landed on my hands and knees. haha. it felt good. we've been working out the details of our elopement in oliver, b.c. we think we're getting eloped on august 31st. i guess ppl knowing and coming means that we're not really eloping. but we're going to drink wine all day and have amazing food, and be with stewart's family at the end of the summer in a fucking wine vinyard. how nice is that? stewart's all complainy re: get off the computer so i'm going to run. stinker.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! at the end of the month?! I am afraid I will be missing out. I am sad but so happy for you. I will have to make you a gift.

Melissa said...

also that is a lovely photo