8.07.2007

task updates

task #1: so stewart ended up buying torie's bike. but, he's going to buy me a purple pedal bike for my birthday! woot!

task #9: we're getting legally married on august 31st in oliver b.c. so, almost there! our symbolic wedding isn't until october. we're so behind i want to just cry!

task #10: i've sold twelve things in my store!

task #17: i ended up watching the last episode like three times. pretty sad. stewart wore his death cab pin during the folk fest to lament the end of the o.c. amy millan magically played a death cab cover. it's a sign! it's probably not over! i hope not!

task #24: i've made 4!!! (see pics on my flickr!)

task #30: harry potter and the order of the phoenix -->watched!

task #32: learning to skateboard. you should see the bruise on my knee! yuck!

task #43: work in a job for more than a year? this is my meow challenge! it's gonna be easy! hey, can you believe we've been in pg for almost a year??

task #61: we've signed up, but just waiting for our rentals to come in the mail.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm buying that black shirt. but don't ship it yet. just wait until I buy another item, which I am sure will be soon. also. i'm still working on my task list.