8.07.2007

we dont want our boring jobs to keep us paying bills forever

the economic history of the canadian statelast night i could not sleep for the life of me. i tried and tried and tried. so at something around midnight i got up and have been reading erica jong's new book re: life of writing. more thesis reading. i should really be reading it right now. i also spent part of the evening making collages, and i'm just listening to a mix tape i made heather. it's so good. i want it! haha. there's some kids on tv, yacht, tegan and sara, the blow, the cure, b52s, new young pony club, cut copy. fun fun fun!! today i dont work ? but have to take rupert to the vet, and get my clean on (!!) and my read on (!!) and perhaps my sew on. oooh, and i joined zip.ca so we're going to start catching up on my 101 in 1001 list (which is updated! yes!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love your collages. I really need to collage again. I miss it.