10.12.2004

the decline of.

today was fun. i'm starting to get into this blogging stuff and i am telling you it won't happen often. i started and finished a whole unit of my t.e.s.o.l. course today, very exciting. i actually feel quite accomplished. (i'm in victoria, by the way). my dad was here today too so we went to the royal b.c. museum then, we went to this chinese restaurant in china town, went to some really smelly little shops, i pray every day that i won't have to smell that smell for the next year. it smells like mothballs and rotten fish. it drives me crazy. but hey, some people hate the smell of coconut, what am i to do?

What else? my friend, Sarah de Leeuw, from WAY back, Terrace Women's Centre days, just had her first book published "Unmarked Landscapes Along Highway 16". For more information go here . Or order it from chapters.ca

ooh, another shout out, kalin, my wonderful friend is living in nottingham and has her own blog too. it's very cool. she's all high-tech with the pictures and stuff. you can see that homemade flavour here

okay, so that's enough shout outs, i'm done for now. stay tuned. if you're lucky in a few months you'll get a zine from me. and if you want to be shouted about. send me a note with the info.

xoxo di.

No comments: