10.18.2004

it's really late and my hair is so wet!

i wish i was sleeping right now, but i'm full of nervousness and excitement and a need to get things done! so, i'm procrastinating instead. i had a warm bath and washed my hair with this gross smelling shampoo from the body shop. bleck. but it makes my hair so soft i cannot complain more. alas. ooh, and i was reading coupland's 'miss wyoming', one of my favourites. 'shampoo planet' is my favourite though.

the greatest canadian show was actually quite predictable, except mr. leonard cohen is low on the list and he was beat by miss avril lavigne?? what's that about.. AND, there were only 6 women on the list, the highest ranking being shania twain. egads. other than that, it was mildly entertaining. and, during the commercials amanda likes to channel surf (just like me!) and we saw a movie with liza manelli and dudley moore. i don't know what it is called though jeff told me! but liza in that movie is so pretty. i want to be like her in that movie. yes!

so, it turns out i may be leaving a few days later for nihon. if anyone knows of really cheap plane tickets, let me know. i'm poor.

ooh, and on the bus ride home, waiting at random bus stops I started singing, and i've been singing on transit all day, sorry! it's been julie doiron (best thing for me, long winter, will you still) and s. harmer (coffee stain) and eric's trip (allergic to love).. so, i decided rather than singing other people's songs, i'd try to write a song, and i came up with an electro-clash-ish song to go along with r.brautigan's "xerox candy bar" i might record it this week, we'll see.

sadly, i think my crushes are ending.

xoxo di.

No comments: