10.20.2004

make the stress stop, puhlease!

kids, i have not been this stressed in a long time. you know how you get stressed out, and then you begin to create more stress. and right now i have a tummy ache, too many rich foods i presume. am i doing the right thing? am i letting people down? am i going to be successful at my job? will I make my employer happy? will i even make it to yamagata? my god, why am i asking so many questions?? ha ha.

last night we went to celebrities to dance our faces off. it was fun, i was in the mood to drink and dance to the likes of djfrigid and my!gay!husband! ohmygod (blasphemy!), todd kearns was there. probably b/c djfrigid spins mostly retro-industrial. good stuff. i'm so fucking in love with todd kearns, it should be a problem, wait, i think it is a problem. anyway, there were all these unattractive rock chicks hanging on him (i didn't even know rock chicks went to celebrities). i'm not saying this to gloat about my attractivness (i'm so stressed, i feel REALLY unattractive, being single does really suck in that regard. i mean, no one wants to snuggle with me). maybe i need a motorcycle just like brie...

alas, i have an actual plane ticket now, i'm going to try and get my visa tomorrow, and my traveller's cheques. i have so much to do, i'm going to run. keep in touch my lovelies.
xoxo di.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diandra is super hot and EVERYONE wants to snuggle with her.
-la cranberrie

Anonymous said...

although I have to agree that being single can suck sometimes.
-c