10.14.2004

oh so mod.

i'm sitting in eden's dorm room again eating a croissant (again) and trying to battle a slight hangover. I have so much to do today, it's ridiculous. I finished a huge part of my course yesterday and I am inching towards the finish line. Last night I went to brie and jesse's and we had all this yummy yummy food and watched bridget jones diary. so sad, it was so painful and hard to watch. if my life ever...

but alas, we drank wine, cuddled and decided at the last minute to go dancing. Brie, jordan and i jumped on bikes (i had jesse's heavy granny bike) and went down to Hugo's in Victoria. Mod Night! No cover, expensive (well, sorta reasonable) martinis, 50s and 60s rock, kids smoking pot around the corner, and when we went back inside I danced like a maniac to franz ferdinand, the smiths, the cure, the strokes, etc, etc. And Roy, oh sweet Roy. The new love of my life. The puma-wearing dance machine. so fun!

okay, i'm off away from this victoria-place that I fantasize about moving to. we'll see. it's all worth it just for the bike rides. yes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no no no....
Diandra is saving herself for an open marriage with me and a special other....heeheehee
Miss you D-funk....but I shall see you soon at Celebrities. (Isn't she a great dancer).
-La cranberrie

Anonymous said...

diandra is an amazing dancer and you should see her at the sewing machine with all her fabric goodness. it's like a famous ballet that i have never seen but can only imagine it resembles.
-la cranberrie (sauce)