10.19.2004

my jaw hurts!

why is it that things are never easy. i mean, my life is always this big catastrophe. will it ever be any easier? everyone says, "well, hon, this is real life". but, come on, there are people out there that must have it better? and i'm not saying that my life is terrible. things are pretty good. last night i went on a hot date with cam, to i heart huckabees . it was so funny, and endearing, and sweet. while we were there we saw jeff's doppleganger, which is pretty funny i think (he was even wearing checkered vans, ha ha). and we saw colin (what a pretty face) outside of the theatre. and then, i came home and made soup. my grades for my tesol course are also great. and i slept well, so why am i complaining?

well, this morning i went to the dentist to get "required" fillings before my trip. I get there, and the receptionist had shortened my appointment b/c she couldn't get a hold of me to confirm my appointment, so she basically thought i wouldn't show. ha ha. then, i have the pain of getting a filling. and then i come out to, i don't know, book my next appointment to finish the job and she asks me, "so, how are you going to pay?" well, it turns out my medical has been bunk for the last 19 days. i am not covered. god hope i don't get in a car accident! shocked i ask her to call blue cross, yep, still bunk. so, i have to go in later this week and pay the fucking $172.33 because i thought that i had medical!!!

GRRR. and then, i go and book my plane ticket. those people at travel cuts on granville island are so nice! i get it reserved and then find out that my boss cannot pay by foreign issued credit. yikes. so, right now, i'm out $172.33 and still possibly don't have a plane ticket. egads!!!

other than that, i'm going dancing tonight. celebrities. it will be fun.

xoxo di.

No comments: