10.24.2004

now it's my teeth!

so, i have this problem that my jaw is small, and thus all of my little (coffee-stained) teeth cannot fit on the bottom set. so they cram. and they've been cramming for years. so, awh, about15 years back, the dentist took out two of my adult bottom teeth. add that to my wisdoms that were also removed a few years back and presto! my bottom jaw is four teeth short! and it still hurts like hell. i should get braces. but, it seems that going to japan in 1.5 days (!) doesn't help matters.

i'm tired. caitlin and i went and saw the motorcycle diaries. it was so beautiful. and now i'm full of popcorn, and damn, that Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal, who plays "che" himself, looks so much like freddie prinze junior, it's discusting. but the scenery, it made the movie so worth it.

i miss those i love already. i've had to say goodbye to so many already. tomorrow will be the hardest.
xoxo di.


No comments: