7.11.2005

"and ill sit and wonder, of every love that couldve been, if id only though of something charming to say"

today i slept until one. i awoke naked. i had a four a.m. shower. the drive home from yamagata city was beautiful. the sky was beginning to lighten. by the time i fell asleep the sun was up. i met a new friend who will teach me how to make tako yaki in exchange for my spicy tuna roll making skills. awoke to the mailman with a parcel from kalin (yay for tom's of maine unscented deoderant! yay for "sleeping in the nothing" by kelly osbourne! yay for st. ives apricot face scrub! yay! yay! yay!). my computer wouldnt load when i turned it on. hm. drove to yonezawa (its now almost five p.m.). i still havent eaten anything today. im not hungry. this is not good. yesterday i bought tabi socks. now im going to go to joy and buy tabi shoes. and do laundry. and clean my flat. and then go to the eikaiwa. have dinner (maybe i can convince the boys to go for ramen...) today i talked to my mom. i almost cried when i told her how much i would miss martin. no lie. i never ever thought i would find such a good friend here. dammit. my internet is defunctional for the week (or until further notice....) if you want to get ahold of me email me here: oliverdiandraAThDOTvodafoneDOTneDOTjp xoxo

1 comment:

Amanda Batten said...

St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub is indeed the shit. I bought it a few weeks ago, because it was the cheapest thing of it's kind at Sobeys, and I LOVE it.