7.17.2005

"uh oh, i think you better go-o"


me! (again)
me!

its so hot outside! im sweating so much its disgusting, and defrosting the fridge (such an interesting conversation, no?) just happens lickity split. last night i had a sushi party (to much acclaim, i was shocked!) i worked until 4:30, came home and cooked rice (ゆかちゃんもライスおもってきました) and then bought the groceries (fish, tempura, etc) to fill up the maki. met joel, and then busted down to work. twenty rolls later (spicy tuna rolls, california rolls, dynamite rolls, yam tempura rolls, salmon rolls, tofu rolls) i never want to sushi again (at least until the end of the month) and am now on a strict semetai niku soba diet. attendees included: joel, yuka, noriaki sensei (aka. norimaki, おいしよ!), nishiyama sensei (aka. "nissy" pronounced NEESY), harumi-san, yusuke-kun, and g-mart.

i didnt get to sleep until really late, and i think right now im going to jump ship, out of this internet cafe, and head to mosburger to fill my belly a bit more. and then drive slowly north back home. today, driving here, i was thinking about how much im going to miss eiko. it sucks that im already cycling through how much im going to miss people around me. that im limiting myself from experiences b/c im leaving so soon. and that i talk about it all the time. so much is going to happen over the next fourteen weeks that ill totally have to get a hat pin, and some suspenders to keep my knickers on. i am stunned by all of the activity around me and im constantly asked to do more, and i always say yes. oh yes!

puma bag!
my new puma bag! ive wanted the official branding of a japanese highschool student so much that i just had to buy it! only 6000yen! yipppeeee!

3 comments:

Carly said...

omg! your makeup is so hot. I wish I could wear my yellow FCUK eyeshadow but it looks terrible.
di - 14 weeks and counting down! enjoy every minute.

your bag is great.
I had to comment, even though I am hungover.
miss you lots!!!!!!!!!!!
mount pleasant here we come!

Anonymous said...

hello darlink! you look fab. i, on the other hand, have a sunburn and bloating. i am in budaPEST right now, and loving every minute. off to make tea and eat choc! budget schmudget. congrats on your sushi party. when you get home (soon soon!) you have to teach me how to 1. make sushi; 2. throw excellent sushi party.
can't wait to see you!!!
lots of loving,
amanda

Anonymous said...

:O So pretty!

T