7.22.2005

"i almost dialed your number when i thought the coast was clear and it looked up for so long at me, and said call me please..."

saturday morning. i thought about going for a drive last night, but it is awfully depressing going to makeout point (the sky park) by yourself. im a weak person. anyway, i ended up heading straight to my futon and falling asleep with my clothes on. scarf and all. mid-july. scarf? wha? (im not sure myself. something about comfort levels and barriers). but, i found a sample of burberry brit i had from a vogue magazine from last october (burning money in the airport) and rubbed it on my chest and neck after my shower (of course it would get me to get someone to makeout point...but all i ended up doing was smelling myself all night, falling in love with myself, and falling asleep to the wonderful smell....)and you know what? my track jacket still smells like burberry brit! i love it! anyway, when i woke up this morning the sun was shining and the sky is blue outside and its fucking hot out! im off to teach classes, eat lunch, and then draw to my heart's content tonight. i have to save money for my trip to kyoto (i have NO money. i am accepting donations. please?!) and then tomorrow we're going to the miyauchi matsuri at the nani-nani shrine. kumonataisha? something like that. tanoshisone! xoxo.

1 comment:

Carly said...

i enjoy rolling around in georgio armani black code - soooo fucking hot!
i sprayed it in my journal in all the duty-free airports i went in through europe.
serious fucking turn-on!