4.01.2005

catch up

i havent posted in 6 days, or checked my email, or logged into friendster, because my keyboard was causing my computer to make crazy music and dance the macarena, but now, an exorcist (my boss) came by and gave me an new keyboard, and it has been working splendidly. better than it was before.

i had kara miso (ramen) oki (big size) for dinner, and a chocolate bar. mmmm. meiji chocolate. i have to get up at 6am. and i have a lot of work to do. i still have to do my lesson plan for that class, and i so dont want to. maybe i should pack my bag and do the lesson plan in the morning. that's a little short, dont you think? maybe i should just take a little break from the internet.

im really liking the red house painters. my ive just been distracted by ordering singles from the subpop website. i wonder, if the redhouse painters mention japan, will subpop ship to japan for free?

ah, i have nothing else to say, but so much has happened. im such a dork. tomorrow, ill talk. love love. and friendster puhlease, stop maintaining your setup. i want to check my messages. xoxo.

No comments: