4.04.2005

jidosha (or something like that)

feist is not a "new artist".
the machine at the laundro mat ate 1000yen.
my friend is sick and in the hospital, my hands are tied. i stayed up late on the telephone. and now im so tired. and i want to vomit, and i want to cry, and i want to just sleep, and i want to hurt myself to make me realize that this pain is really only small. (i wont though) i just want to be able to get on a plane and make her cookies and knit her slippers and just do anything possible to make her happy. and im not even the sick one, i shouldnt be this stressed (oh, that's a good sign, feeling guilty for feeling bad for a friend. what's wrong with me???)

work is stressful, because i was a slacker, and now im making up for it. must laminate materials now. (someone please hug me!!)

5 comments:

Carly said...

I got the t-shirt you made me today. Thank you soooo much.
I will wear it in Paris and think of you while retracing Sarah Jessica Parker's steps.

Anonymous said...

*hugs

*gives mustard

T

diandra said...

dont put the shirt in the dryer.

and that mustard better be hot boy!

Anonymous said...

Boy wonder? I'm all man lady.

Carly said...

i wouldn't dream of it.
jeff enjoyed it this evening.
he sends his love!