5.20.2005

better than i expected. which is saying a lot.

oh the wonderful mike doughty released haughtily melodic just a few weeks back. and i didnt know what it sounded like. but using my love for purevolume ive been streaming "unsingable name", "sunken-eyed girl", and "looking at the world from the bottom of a well". this is comparable to my love for peachcake right now, and i think has surpassed it. i never in a million years thought this man could out do my expectations for him. so listen to it. and buy it. (from your local record store of course.) (p.s. timmy. thank you so much for making me love this man!)
updated to add: i bought haughtily melodic. i just had to. and its costing me 23 american just to have it sent on an airplane to my flat. my gosh, i couldnt wait. hey! dont forget shopping bats down my loneliness.

No comments: