5.05.2005

oh boy, gyoza breath.

i feel like im officially drowning under the weight of debt. like its out of my control. and while i am trying not to go into deeper debt, no matter what i do, it keeps going. and going. and going. and that im living way above my means, which is true, i have been letting the money override me, but really, i feel like i have nothing to show for it, and that the measley payments im making on my student loans fell like drops in the bucket. i recently emailed the wonderfully creative woman at obsessive consumption with my debt load email;

to kate

hi!
this is very liberating. like de-shaming myself. (thank you!!)
i owe...
-my boss 90,000yen (about 1,000cdn.)
-my mom/her husband $2600 canadian.
-my dad $172 canadian (he paid a dental bill for me).
-credit cards:
visa 1,414 canadian.
mbna 1,600ish canadian.
capital one 900ish canadian.
-student loans total about 25,000canadian.
-i was 4 months behind on said loans so i owe them 2000
canadian immediately. ha ha.

think that's it.
xoxo diandra

dont forget to add the extra taxes i will have to pay when i get back on this year's salary, oh just a measly $3600canadian


i didnt get everything i wanted done this week. didnt finish my work. didnt finish my zine. didnt make a circle skirt. and got really jealous of jason's stories of his trip to tokyo. egads. but, i made more t-shirts, studied japanese, and slept! and now i just want to cry myself to sleep. im exhausted and work isnt motivating. i feel really confined by these money issues right now. and my back hurts from the sun burn. and my eyes hurt because im allergic to my face cream. and i hate myself for being so whiney. gaaa! okay, i'll stop now. so, if anyone knows of a place with the good salary (minimum $15 canadian an hour please!) then hook me up. oh, and in vancouver. (yikes, im in a shitty mood).

No comments: