5.27.2005

"give you something to go on, when i go out, back to the middle of nowhere"

sunset looking towards iide san
yesterday the sunset was killer.


today it was really stormy. i was shrieking in class, with the wonderful yui. terribly fabulous that girl. i will never have anything bad to say about her, i promise. this afternoon i thought that my apartment was actually struck by lightning. i heard the crack before the immediate flash, right before the thunder clap that sounded like it was crushing me. and it's not rainy season!

ive been listening to hot hot heat's "elevator" over and over and over. my favourite song is presently "middle of nowhere". it took about 10 listens to grow on me. and im loving it (about listen number 30 right now).

this evening i created alex at narcissus boy! a new template for his dull looking blog. for such a hot guy, i mean...? so, you can see my presentation for him by clicking the narcissus boy banner below.

narcissus boy

No comments: