9.12.2005

”ぼくらはいつも以心電信二人のきょりつなぐテレパシイ”

little spoon curry house
little spoon curry house


im rocking the towel. "my train of thought has somewhat disappeared. im constantly trying to figure out my attraction to よしのぶ (yoshinobu). i was telling jeff on the phone about how stylish and trashy he is, all at the same time. jeff says he sounds perfect for me...and he is, except for the fact that im leaving the country in seven days, he doesnt communicate with me, and i have yet to be 'intimate' with him. its horrible that im putting my entire experience and how i feel about leaving on a stupid boy. i should be more concerned about leaving friends: まりえ、the ささきclan、えいこ、ランディ、マアティン, and ゆかチャン. that is more where my energy should be going...not towards some stupid boy. gaaaa, i hate that i end up like this."


"bokura wa itsumo ishin denshin futari no kyori tsunagu terepashii"
(bad translation: i am always connecting without words, together we can connect through telepathy)

No comments: