9.03.2005

"speak slow, tell me love, where do we go, a ha"

izumi chan

today after my last class i sat down inside my bosses car. he sighed a tired old sigh and said, "thank you". in another class the mothers were tearing up. they hugged me. consequently, i too teared up. riding a friend's bike on the hunt for bailey's (couldnt find any and ended up with this cheap shitty bottle of coffee liquor that would ONLY be good in martinis) i ripped my pants on the pedal. im eating an entire bowl of these peanuts and rice crackers. which should really be paired with beer. its early september and yet im sweating like its july. its terribly muggy out. there was a chuo kawai no storm today. i gave yui chan my tegan and sara tape from the car. the one i had made jason. now passed on to a 12 year old girl for her birthday. nap time.


moeko chan

No comments: