9.01.2005

"i know, i know, you tried to change things.."

route 113

again, im biting my nails. i still wake up with the nauseau of wondering if everything is going to work out okay. ive decided to move back to my hometown. convinced my mom not to paint over the himalayan green in my old bedroom. can you believe that none of the old furniture exists. and the garbage. oh, all the garbage that my now-empty apartment that i no longer hold the keys to yields. i am officially the bearer of bad karma as it is associated with garbage disposal. shitty. being a bit buzzed and tired sucks. i cant believe that to stop myself from crying in front of a student today i promised her and her sister i would karaoke with them. im dying my hair even blacker tomorrow.. im dying to go to sleep.
me in the jimny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I remember painting that room. Good times. Also, FANTASTIC glasses. And I should know, I was in the biz :P

T

Anonymous said...

There is no reason for nausea or crazy worry. Whatever direction you take is not intended for forever, only a plan for now. MUM