9.11.2005

"i caught you out there in the fray, what did you wanna say?"

akayu matsuri

the 10th. at the kominkon parkin lot. getting ready to carry that fucker around the streets of akayu, getting drunk and dancing, and flirting along the way. my body is stupid achey and i swear i have a bruise on my shoulder. but, as akane said, "this will give you good memories." or the boys that were holding my hand and asked me if martin was my boyfriend, the no-answers leading to intimate moments and just glowing. or my future husband (not the boy that im smitten with!) telling strangers that he was moving to canada next week with me, and then making out in the middle of the street. chatting with all of these boys about their tattoos. singing ozone. drinking till my head was spinning. abandoning the boys as they were heading into a snack bar. falling asleep so fast i forgot to turn the air conditioning off. im tired of saying good bye. i want to say hello for a while. stay a bit longer. be here forever. zannen!

No comments: