9.08.2005

"what would you do if i sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me?"

3125 vs. ronan
today ronan, eiko, and i had dinner at 3125. we were early, so ronan sucked some cock and got to play with the turntables.


"its about two am and im lying on a bed in the tasu hotel. my friend has been smoking so the shower to get rid of the cigareete smell didnt really work to wash the cigarette smell off of my body. she was sitting in the chair and telling me the story about when she left new zealand and how difficult it was, and how that i have been here longer and have many more friends and that it is really difficult. i told her that i really like kare and its sad im leaving b/c id love to take it somewhere but cant b/c im leaving! samishine! i hate that i like him so much and i cant fucking do anything about it. right now im stupid exhausted and feel like im dying emotionally and physically. i must go to sleep." (last night)

its not ronan that im smitten with. its this beautiful, stylish, dirty, rural, motorcycle riding, marlboro smoking, facial hair owning, tall, skinny, shaggy hair with bangs, works in a car parts factory, farmer's boy. last night he grabbed my hand and said, "goodbye dear". when i asked if this was the last time i would see him, he said, "maybe", let go of my hand, and said, "see you later". i fucking love and hate the fact that im leaving b/c it gives me time to think if i do want to come back and convince this cutie to marry me, or if i just want to come back for a holiday. melissa is the bomb for reminding me, "just keep swimming".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all these posts all at once!!!

i'm at sfu and it stinks like old coffee and bad breath and i'm hating it right now, but know i will learn to love it again!!

thanks for all the updating. i love you so much and wish you the best for your trip home. The trip home is such an emotional whirlwind. stories, you'll have stories.

and a girl with story is the sexiest of all.

love
caitlin

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

caitlin.

Carly said...

thank u for taking me back to my days of watching the Wonder Years. I wonder if the seasons are on DVD.

That aside. I can't wait to see you! While it may not be in the best circumstances please know that you are loved and wanted and their will be dancing and drinking included.

Anonymous said...

Gambatte ne! You will get through all of the ups and downs of leaving and going home, and will figure out what's right for you. It can be really rough, but I know that you're a tough lassie and will weather the storm. I am amazed by the parallels between your boy situation and me when I left Japan 4 years ago. Omoshiroi desu yo.