9.13.2005

"sip my morning tea, but you're not next to me, there goes another day."

my new chucks!


[to]
mom 16:25

[subject]
6days!

[body text]
hey mum, im on my last day in sendai. yukes and i are going out for dinner tonight, and then i leave for yamagata tomorrow morning! when i get back i have to pay some bills, cancel my cell phone, pack and ship my luggage to narita airport, and make yoshinobu's birthday present! wednesday through to saturday night i have various going away parties to attend. i spent two hours this morning writing a love letter (in japanese!!) to yoshinobu and i feel so emotionally drained that shopping doesnt even make me feel better (shopping ALWAYS makes me feel better!!) i cant even consider buying a new pair of sneakers to quell my longing heart. im going to apply for JET this fall, and decide next year if i want to come back here to work and convince this amazing man to marry me! that said, im really excited to come back to b.c. and see my friends, spend some time in terrace, and apply for grad school at UNBC. i have to see how i handle being back before i decide i want to be here. yoshinobu aside, i have the most amazing network here, and i want to be able to function more in japanese! xoxo di.

[attachment]
picture of yoshinobu and me!

enter shoe purchase here

[to]
mom 17:21

[body text]
okay, i lied, i just bought a pair of chucks and feel WAY better! o(^-^)o xoxo di.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,nice blog! If you are interested, go see my adult attention deficit test related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

diandra said...

just as my mum was saying, people DO leave the nicest comments on here, this one is just too priceless to delete. iikatta ne!