6.28.2005

"following you in the mall, watching the way you stall"

ori2

yusuke is my hero. he generously took the kanji i want for my tattoo ("ori" the first mora of my last name, which means "to sew" and "to join together", used in the names of most sewing techniques and fabrics) and drew it on the comp, in his beautiful style! i love it. im going to see if i can save enough money and research tattoo places in kyoto. though i doubt ill get it done on that trip. so, for you kids in vancouver, who should i get to do my tattoo (or, i mean, who did your tattoos?? do they think kanji is lame? well, tell me someone who doesnt think that a six inch by six inch kanji on a shoulderblade as being lame and i will get my tattoo there...) yusuke: we love!

tonight two of my students (eiko and yoshinobu) were dears and took me out! we went to the ninth floor of the park hotel in nagai and ate a ton of food and drank to high heaven. this place was the classiest place ive been to in japan. i took a picture of yoshinobu (eiko says he looks like jesus) drinking his 1,200yen brandy. on the rocks. but promised not to post it. oh well, ill keep it on my keitai for viewing pleasure if you want to see it. oops, i said i was turning this lady OFF!

No comments: