6.10.2005

"in suburbia it always stays the same..."

kajo central
kajo central. friday night.


currently im making my first internet friend, and i feel like i little bit of a loser because of it. but he's cute and sends me terribly fabulous emails. see here.
im in love with the new kelly osbourne disc that ive been streaming from myspace. here.
after tomorrow its my weekend. three nights of fabulous. retrospective will happen on monday. its raining outside. ive been invited to go visit bec in australia in early 2007. definitely a reason to count my pennies. i miss vancouver.

2 comments:

Carly said...

that couchsurfing dude is fabulous.
tell him we can host him in vancouver next winter.

Craig MacD. said...

This is my first weekend off in a while and I find myself not knowing what to do with myself. Don't really have much money until next payday to do anything (though I may take a friend to a movie as I've got a free movie pass from one of the roomies), but having two days off in a row is almost like a mini-vacation for me at this point.

Hope you have fun on your weekend.