6.18.2005

"take off your things, listen"


my badger friend
my badger friend.

karaoke kids
melissa, dave, and i. karaoke. her hat is HOT!

yusuke, sexy bitch
yusuke slays me. i cant deal with it.


i hate having a valid, bonafied crush. i pick my face more. i find my insecurities. i feel like i eat too much. i feel ugly most of the time. i make uncomfortable phone...... wait, scratch that. its about 30 minutes later. i feel good. though my head hurts and my body feels like shit from last night. the highlights of the evening were: 1. seeing melissa's beautiful underwear; 2. the japanese guy who said that joel was bobby brown ("my bobby!") horrible; 3. the japanese ladies that were taking my picture in the ramen shop at two in the morning; 4. scissor sisters vs. george michael. you just gotta have faith!; 5. yelling "sumimasen" really loud in the ramen shop, thus embarassing martin (dont i always?); 6. yusuke and i being narcissistic and taking the HOTTEST pictures on other people's cameras. tanoshimikatadesune.

2 comments:

Carly said...

your letter is in the mail.

diandra said...

i just realized how BAD i look in that bottom picture. i look like ive been chewing tobacco or something like that. haha.