3.25.2005

but snowflakes dont listen to radio.

two posts in 3 hours. boy im lonely.

its coming down sideways, top-down, fast, and its sticking to metal surfaces, but not concrete. again... IT'S MARCH 25TH!!!

i realized that five months ago today i cried on caitlin and jeff's couch, cameron was over, and we watch lost in translation. i was so stressed that i cried while on the phone with my mom (like many a time). the four days before I got on the airplane I have no journal record of, i didnt even write anything, and all i remember from those 4 days was crying on that couch. everything was damp.

i also have never held a job longer than 6 months (aside from the Terrace Women's Resource Centre, for obvious reasons i think), and it seems that around this time period (4.5 - 5 months) my discontent really begins to happen. but there is nothing that i dont really like about this job. its a dream job. except that i'd rather make art. but, i just feel like i cant do it. i suck at this job, and i know there are other things id be better at, if i could just put my heart into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Symantec

Here's the link darling. The online scan is "Symantec Security check" in the bottoms left corner. It opens two new windows and ends up with only one open and you click start.

(I'm updating to explain my current feelings my things in the next hour or two. Who knows if it'll be coherent.)