3.05.2005

last day in the cafe

so, here i am. i get the internet on friday, ish, at my flat. and a telephone. an email will go out with updates, and phone numbers, and just a general hajimemashite. thus, im in yamagata, and i couldnt really afford to come here, but im so sick of counting my 100yen pieces and making sure that i dont eat expensive food (no fruit, avacados, etc), but ive been eating better and i actually bought a whole pineapple on a whim yesterday. im terribly excited to eat it.

this week i hit rock bottom. wednesday i think. i cried and cried, and snotted on everything, and it was just terrible. but, then i had a bubble bath (thanks to eden and alex and their fuelling of my strawberry shortcake love), and then started to do work. and naho called. so we went for biru and oden, and onigiri. which i love love love. and i met emi. (new pictures on ohsweetie album). and we had young-fun. then i got called about my nihongo lessons, which started on thursday, and i met some alts. and some english speaking nihonjin, and ive been invited to an english conversation club tomorrow. im very excited.

im inching very closely towards moving to vancouver. well, actually, im moving to vancouver. the people there just eat at my heart and i cant stay away. no matter how homesick i am. and no matter how much i love victoria. my heart belongs in vancouver. and as kalin says, after two years, im free to go. making the decision is the hard part.
that's it for now. new post from my ibm aptiva when i have the internet at home! yippee!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and I miss you. Vancouver will take good care of you, I promise.