3.21.2005

windy city

last night and today its been terribly windy. its slowed me down considerably whilst riding my bike around on this gloriously beautiful day, and its shaking my patio screens. shudder shudder. it kept me up most of the night, as did caffeine, and bad dreams, and being really warm, and an upset stomach from the ramen. bad bad night. maybe a total of 4 hours of sleep. honestly i didnt sleep a wink from 2am-5am. then i put my julie doiron tape on and fell asleep 20 minutes in. ha ha. and then i was rolling around in bed with my eyes open, and my brain semi alert, and amanda called at 8am, and we chatted, no earthquakes in my neighbourhood. my life has been pretty boring today, im over budget, like always, and i really want a pair of chucks, but cant afford them. so if my bills arent as high as i think they will be, then i will buy a pair. black, b/c there arent really super cool shoes here, in my size at least. gotta love the somewhat size consciousness of north america sometime.

right now im glueing together a piece for the artshow, the second of a series, and ive realized that ive run out of paper, which sucks. well, not run out, need to go to the store, but need to cut more, which is a daunting task, but i would like to get this second one finished, and then next weekend do the third, and then begin to paint/stencil the weekend after. you can see a page i made today for the art show . there are two pictures of this series.

also, ive been thinking more and more about nihon!go! watashi wa ni ban, and im busy writing stuff, and scheming, and obviously it'll be out later than i want it to be, but whatevs. better to be in good shape and late than lousy and on time. uh huh. (im shrinking).

1 comment:

Carly said...

i'll totally come down and check out your show!