3.11.2005

yok.kata!!

wowzer! ii! its working! yippee kai.yay! (but, its slow, and explorer often crashes b/c the comp is low on memory. i did say it was an IBM aptiva now didnt i? and its running windows 98. anyway, i downloaded firefox. and i should be getting new memory soon, and then i will download messenger. so probably in a week. but until then, email should suffice? i think so... as for that check yours!)

well, its 8:30am, and i have already been to the laundromat where i am presently spending my last 1000yen to wash my dirty stinky clothes. i honestly had nothing clean left and had been smelling for the last two days. and, my pay didnt come yesterday as i thought it would, so i had to take out my last 7000yen from my account (which was designated for a bill) and pay for my nihongo lessons. which are frustrating in their own right, and its a good wakeup call for my own practises as a teacher. but, its kinda difficult b/c im having to go back to the beginning and learn sentence patterns from the start. and some of the polite/daily vocabulary i dont know, and others do, so im reading the hiragana, when others are doing it from memory. alas, my hiragana will get stronger. which is totally important.

last monday i went to the conversation club and it was a lot of fun. we talked for just over 2 hours, and i met 3 new people (shoko, aki-kun, to martin). then after i went for sushi with naho and emi, and we had a dead good time. i told them i was crushing on the shop-boy from chank, and naho said she knew who i was talking about, and that he has good fashion sense. oh yeah, he better be in my flat soon, that's all i have to say. and then naho told me how to ask him out (ha ha. too bad she didnt give me a confidence shot!)

today and tonight i have a tremendous amount of work to do, and then eiko-san (truly wonderful fabulous beautiful woman) and i are going for dinner and a movie. yay!!

oh, and yesterday i talked to jeff and rebecca on the telephone. and it was better than sex. honestly. but, jeff, you really need a not-so-ghetto-phone. xoxo di.

No comments: