3.15.2005

running up the hill

right now im listening to the mix cd that jeff made me of his favourite songs. basically because i miss him terribly and it is a solid imprint of him on my life. as is the grad card he made me that is posted above my bed. i havent had a solid connection to the internet for the last 3-4 days. which is okay, i actually didnt really miss it. but, now its working and hopefully its gonna work foreva!!

i read europa by tim parks. pretty good.

the snow is melting. today i was biking around. i paid my very expensive phone bill, and my late gas bill, and sent packages to jeff, kalin, and caitlin. i did laundry. i helped a friend craft a semi-love letter, i went shopping, my flat smells like curry. last night i got a little pissed by myself. but for somereason i was craving beer.

oh my oh my, today i saw the most horrible thing ever. i will definitely turn it into a short story. but, i saw a mother, with a 2 year old child, and the child was screaming, and the mother was screaming at the child. we were in a parking lot, and the woman just threw the child to the ground, leaving it crying, and hopped in her van and drove away, to teach it a lesson. it was ridiculous. i didnt want to approach the kid and scare it more, but these two obasan's approached the kid, freaking out he was, his mother fucking abandoned him, and then the mother came back immediately and scooped the kid up and put it in the van. but if she didnt return i was ready to tell the obasan's what i saw in broken japanese, offer my keitai and call the police. egads. what a mess.

xoxo

No comments: