3.11.2005

dame!

well, its not that much later and my days been relatively soiled. i will not speak poorly against my boss, b/c im not really that sort of person, and he's not really the sort of person you'd want to speak poorly about, b/c he is actually an amazing, generous, kind, thoughtful, intelligent man. who forgot to pay me 2 days in a row. which is okay, but i had to withdraw from my visa so that i could afford to pay for the train tomorrow and go out with eiko san tonight. that aside, please note my sarcasm when reading the following: the best thing that japan has to offer is definitely the open sewers. i mean, you thought that my shit smelled bad, try matching it with the shit of my entire neighbourhood. oh yeah. i will be burning bergamont all summer.

ive downloaded picasa. let's hope it works.

im confused, where do i get my narcissism from? i mean, for someone that thinks that she's unattractive, going no where, and has terribly low self-esteem, i do manage to think that i am relatively fabulous, and beautiful, at the same time. what's up with that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's because you totally are a fabulous and beautiful person!

Anonymous said...

I think you can attribute all of that to that second X chromosone. ;)

T

diandra said...

anonymous-san, thank you very much for the reassurance of my narcissism. and timmy, we can blame that chromosome, but i am truly a very narcissistic person, that goes far beyond the xx.