3.22.2005

checking the date on a carton o caution

its the middle of the day, and ive done my planning for my lessons (just today's), and im about to pack the bag for said classes. and i photocopied stuff for other classes. and i ate the worst food possible. my throat hurts a lot. why is it that i had to wake up to be blindsided by a cold? that's not fair. and my head, its sore. i just want to sleep. this is my punishment for getting up at 7am to talk to people on gaim. ha ha.

speaking of talking to people, i talked to lovely alex and proposed to him that we have bake sales and make a cook book. he's was giddy excited about making an inter-friends cook book when i said, um, i mean, for publishing, and money. a cookbook with the mostest. and because we're just so rad, everyone will want to publish it and buy a copy. xoxo.

No comments: