1.13.2011

"match all the cracks...check all the maps"

baby food!
mmm, baby food? L-R squash, pears, and bean stew. my babe eats in style.

snow day!
snow day! daycare was closed on wednesday and thank heavens stewart had the day off so i could get some work done! but i have gotten less done this week and am stressed about it. bleck.

i need to get better at taking wardrobe remix pictures
ahahah, my attempts at a wardrobe.remix picture. i really wish i could get some sleep and feel more READY to work on getting rid of my post-pregnancy belly. i signed up for yoga! that's a start. bleck.

After years of using lyrics for my blog post titles I've decided to start using the LINK function and making the lyric a link to the artist in question. wow, that took me a long time. who can say "diandra is really set in her ways" ten times fast?

Next week Laura and I are going to start working on the online presence of a new project we've been working on for months! We got some solid advice from a dear friend lately on which route to take our project and we've just been avoiding the online component. but it's almost here! i can't wait to finish what i have to finish this week and dedicate a bit of time next week to getting it up and rolling. YIP! I will not tell you what it is until it's fully beautiful and functional but will say if you like these things:

DIY Lifestyle
Crafting
Feminism
Giveaways
Homemaking
Buying Locally
Reading
Making
Eating
Thrift Shopping

You will like what we have in store for you!

Now, off to work on my weekly to-do list. EGADs where did the week go?

XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's a list of my favourite things <3 Laura (Burkholder)