3.04.2012

TBT 21-90

roger creek trail
roger creek trail
roger creek trail
roger creek trail
roger creek trail
This morning Seth woke up at 7am, which was a little early considering I had a late night last night. But it was nice. I put breakfast for us together, got to get some blogging done for HOME SWEET HOME, got Seth and I dressed and by 9:30am we headed out to run around on some trails. I usually head up to Burde street but there was no one there. Since we're without a bigger dog, I like to know there's a few other people on the trails (re: cougars), so we headed over to Roger Creek Trail (my first time!) and it was awesome. We saw a few people, saw some cute dogs, and got to go for a short walk. Seth can only do 15-20 minutes, so I have to gauge how far we can go in and then back to the car. He only made me carry him (on my shoulders) for about 2-3 minutes. Next time I'll try to push it a bit further / go earlier so he has more energy.  I can't believe I've lived in this town for two years and am just now getting outside and enjoying the trails. I'm really happy I don't have to pack Seth around very often, that was probably what was inhibiting me before.

Yesterday when I was at my mom's house I weighed myself and I was at 276.5lbs. Down 5 from when I started the TBT and 30 from last summer.  YIP! I've been going strong on the diet (compared to just last week). I took my measurements too, and will get those up here soon. Tonight I go back to derby after my break. YIP! Looking forward to it. Lots of house chores to do today (still, dishes, FML) but I think right now I'm going to do some sun salutation rotations and then climb into bed and read myself into a nap.

What I Ate Today:
Toast, eggs, spinach, zucchini
1/2 a whole grain blueberry muffin (probably loaded with sugar and refined flour)
mint tea
tofu scramble wrap
leftover pancake with peanutbutter and jam
orange tea
whole wheat pasta w/ cabbage and deliciousness
vega sport drink
water water water

Exercise:
20 minute walk with seth
Sun Salutation x 2 per side (added positions)
2 hour derby practice - moderate to intense

No comments: