3.24.2012

TBT 41-90


I totally joined a baseball team and we have our first practice next sunday. A friend gave me an old pair of field runners she had (she's hardcore baller) and I am pretty sure I have a glove up north that I can have back (or one I can steal away from my dad). I'm looking forward to playing ball. Women's ball and beer leagues are BIG in this town and it'll be a whole new group of ppl, some of whom I know a little bit and want to know better, so I'm stoked. I will not be participating in the beer part of the league, but anticipate drinking shiraz from a carton...

Today I'm recovering from a tough night with a sick Sethie, which means he napped a long time during the day and I chose not to sleep, but to knit (I'm in the home stretch on stewart's Krueger sweater...must...finish). Bought groceries, feeling less impoverished. Saw my grandpa at the store, he thought that we were coming over for lunch and made us lunch (when we weren't.. oh the throes of partial dementia).. told him to come by when Seth woke up. Maybe we can go to the park, too.

Tonight is the hops festival and I'm posting this in advance of me going there. Today is by far one of my biggest cheat days yet. REALLY look forward to the Hops Festival every year, and I expect this year will be no less of a PAR-TAY! Early morning tomorrow trip to cumberland to watch the Faster Pussycats play the Brick House Betties (with friends). <3 <3 <3

What I Ate Today:
Huevos Rancheros (refried beans, tortilla, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, green onions, potatoes, salsas, and guacamole)
Mint Tea
Orange Juice
1/2 lemon poppyseed muffin
water water water
Non-Vegan Non-TBT Approved PUB FOOD extravaganza at the Hops Festival.
LOTS OF DELICIOUS MICROBREWERY BEEEEEEERRRRRR.

Exercise:
Ab Workout (300 reps)
10 x sun salutation (5 per side)

No comments: