3.14.2012

TBT 31-90 Still Sick Edition

Dinner Tuesday/Reading cookbooks
Dinner Wednesday: Pizza Stones have Multiple Uses
Today is another day where I'm too sick and exhausted to work out. After I put Seth to bed I intend to pull the yoga mat out and do some restorative flow bed time yoga and go to bed. I'm challenging myself to two new lifestyle ways of being today: be in bed by 10:30PM lights out whenever. If I get home after 10:30PM sleep immediately (or shower first if I had derby). The other is starting to wean Seth off his bottles, which I'm not interested in going into, but it's starting to become a real problem.

What I Ate Today:
Blueberry, Strawberry, OJ, Almond Milk, Coconut Yoghurt Smoothie
A mother load of brown rice chips (SOOO MANY CALORIES)
A cracker and a few non-vegan chips
Tomato and tofu cream tart w/ vegan caesar salad and 2 hard boiled eggs
Lemon gingery beverage (no sugar! yip!)
water water water
probably a cuppa tea

Exercise:
Knitting, gentle yoga, sleeeeeep.

No comments: