3.01.2012

TBT 18-90

Once I nail the NO SUGAR I intend to work on the NO CHIPS. I LOVE CHIPS but would rather have popcorn so one of them has to go. I'm not really good with "things in moderation" but am better at cutting things out completely (once I make it part of my day to day).

Today was OK. Seth was sickie, still, and I had to stay home from work, and there were hard parts and easy parts (like getting to watch lots of gossip girl and knit). I rented him totoro because he'll stay home from daycare tomorrow with Stewart all day. And it's his favourite movie. Most favourite, ever. He has his own sound for Totoro, I'm not sure what it is, but am excited to hear it better as he gets a better grasp on english.

Tonight Stewart's out at a friend's house, so I'm being slow on the dinner making. I definitely ate a lot of snacks today because I didn't ever really eat a meal (too tired to do anything today it seemed). Yoga this morning made me feel awesome. Got to walk at the park with Seth and see my lovely Chia.

What I Ate Today:
Egg sandwich
Oatmeal with nuts and dried fruit
soy rooibos latte with honey
matcha, almond milk, and agave
a few home canned peach slices
water
popcorn
triskets and pickles
chips
bhangra burrito w/ chutney


Exercise:
Sun Salutation x 4 sequences
150 "steps" doing step aerobics reps at the park with seth

No comments: